The Conference is hosted by the King's College London School of Law and all proceedings will take place at the King's Strand Campus on 15th and 16th April 2010.
- Receipt of abstracts: TUESDAY, 15th DECEMBER 2009.
be no more than 350 words in length and accompanied by the applicant’s
brief CV. Abstracts can ONLY be submitted via the online submissions
form at www.iglrc.com
- Successful applicants informed: 1st February 2010
- Submission of completed papers due: 15th March 2010
- Conference: 15th and 16th April 2010
- Participants: MPhil/PhD students of any educational institution worldwide.
- Public attendance is open to anyone with an interest in legal research. For planning purposes, we invite those wishing to express an interest in attending to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The topics to be covered by the Conference include, but are not limited to:
• Criminology and Criminal Justice
• European Union Law
• Medical Law
• International Law and Human Rights
• WTO and International Trade Law
• Competition Law
• Constitutional Law and Theory
• Family Law
• Commercial and Contract Law
• Intellectual Property Law
• Legal Theory
The Conference committee will endeavour to secure publication of the best papers at the Conference.
REGISTRATION & FEES
The registration fee of £20 will be payable at the beginning of the Conference at the latest.
For more information please visit www.iglrc.com