Applicants should respond to the following criteria:
• Good communication skills (oral and writing).
• Basic knowledge of shooting, digitizing and editing skills: knowledge of video camera techniques, how to capture footage and record interviews.
• Basic knowledge on preparing video for broadcast and for the web. Some experience uploading to video hosting sites.
• Understanding video formats and compression.
• Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro and graphical design software (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator).
• Proficiency in Mac OS X.
• Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
• Self motivated, reliable, responsible, always on deadline.
• Organized, able to prioritize time effectively, resourceful, able to multi-task.
• Quick learner.
• Proven knowledge of digital video production, editing or graphical design.
Monthly allowance: Even if the internship is unpaid, SolarPVGLOBE will offer a reimbursement of accommodation costs and transport allowances up to 500€ monthly.
Interested applicants should send their CV, as well as a Motivation Letter to Ecaterina Samudio: firstname.lastname@example.org