Nationals and residents from the following Latin American countries are eligible to apply: Ecuador, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Uruguay.
Furthermore, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
• Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
• Have completed a four year undergraduate program equivalent to the Bachelor’s Degree with an average grade of 8.0.
• Be fluent in English, minimum TOEFL score of 105 points in the Internet based test.
• Have a competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training – and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
• Have professional excellence in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5 on the scale of 4.0 or equivalent).
• Have two years of working experience (preferably but not mandatory).
• Be of an age between 23 and 35 (preferably but not mandatory). http://scholarship-positions.com/tuition-scholarship-for-latin-america/2009/11/23/