Harbin Engineering University (HEU), established in 1953, is one of key universities in the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT); is a comprehensive university combining a focus on engineering with science, management, humanities, arts, and laws; is an important base for talents cultivation and scientific research in the fields of national defense, sea and ocean development, and nuclear power application as well as one of the universities to receive students covering Chinese Government Scholarship.
All the friends from all over the world are warmly welcome to apply for the scholarship of Harbin Engineering University.
Eligibility1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
2. Education background and age limit.
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor??s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master??s degree and be under the age of 40.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
1. "Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship”(download from www.csc.edu.cn), one original and one photocopy, in Chinese or in English.
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3. Transcripts of Bachelor for Master Program candidates (should be notarized)
Transcripts of Mater for PhD Program candidates (should be notarized)
4. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 500 words for postgraduates).
5.Applicants overseas for master or doctoral degree studies and senior scholars must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
6.Photocopy of the passport
Note: All application materials must be provided in Chinese or English version, if not, other foreign language versions are needed to be translated in Chinese or English (notarized ), and two copies should be mailed together.
Details of the Scholarship Full scholarship: -Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials and intramural accommodation; -Living allowance and a one-off settlement subsidy; -Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China; -Living allowance (1700 yuan RMB for master monthly, 2000 yuan RMB for PhD monthly) and a one-off settlement subsidy; Deadline The applicants should submit an application to Harbin Engineering University before December 30th, 2009. Contact Information: Address: International Students Section, Foreign Affairs Office, Harbin Engineering UniversityNo.145-1, Nantong Street, Nangang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, 150001, P.R.China Email: firstname.lastname@example.org