We are seeking a highly experienced global advocacy campaign manager to take a leading role in driving forward our global advocacy campaigns across different World Vision International offices.
Our first campaign, on child health willoffer the candidate an exciting opportunity to contribute to the reduction in child mortality.
Reporting to the Head of Global Campaigns, you will be responsible for shaping World Vision’s advocacy campaigning work, initially on health, and subsequently on other issues. You will play a leading role both externally representating World Vision in key fora, working to engage partner around key campaign moments, and internally to ensure that our offices in the global South are fully engaged and supported in their campaigning efforts.
You will have at least 7 years experience in advocacy campainging including at least 2 years manageing advocacy campaigns in a large NGO. You will have a track record of effective camapaigning, management experience and experience managing large budgets.
Your CV should also reflect skills and experience in the following areas;
• Post Graduate
• Strong personal networks in the advocacy and development field
• The ability to manage a network across different cultural and geographic contexts
• A track record of influencing policy through including through public engagement
• Strong strategy development experience
• Experience in the NGO sector
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) for a variety of audiences
• Experience managing budgets
• Experience managing tasks across different international offices
• Strong representational skills
• Good understanding of different political contexts and how to influence political agendas
For further details and how to apply please visit our website at www.wvi.org and go to International Employment. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.