Dignity Foundation has 2 vacancy for paraprofessional to take care of 24/7 helpline during night time. Job Description:
To assist in the 24x7 HELPLINE of Dignity Foundation.
• Receive Helpline phone calls and seniors who walk-in for assistance at night. [As a permanent vehicle of assistance, the 24x7 HELPLINE is designed to attend to distress calls from senior citizens for a variety of assistance. The candidates therefore have to be very sensitive and empathetic to the life situations of the elderly.]
• Proper gathering & entry of relevant information from each caller
• Reporting of each call properly.
• Promptly and smartly handle each distress call.
• Give relevant Counselling to required caller at distress.
• Regular reporting to management.
• The applicant must be willing to work in night shifts.
• Qualification –PUC/ Graduate in any discipline,
• The candidates have to be fluent in English, Kannada.
• The applicant should be attentive, sensitive, empathetic, prompt, smart in handling distress situations of the Elderly over the phone.
• The person concerned should be interested in and willing to work for the cause of the elderly.
• Should have Good Communication skills both Verbal (most essential) and written.
• Should have good computer skills( MS Office, Internet Navigation).
• Should be sensitive to the cause of the organization.
• Preferable if the applicant has experience in attending calls.
• Ability to meet deadlines. Discipline and Punctual.
• Ability to carry out different task assigned by management.
• Must be self motivated, active, creative and detail oriented.
If you are interested or if you know any one interested please send CV to
Country or region: India