An opportunity exists for a dynamic person (or small group) to develop international play therapy training in Romania.
Requirements for the person/group:
- Qualifications and experience in psychology, psychotherapy or related profession
- Experience in training adults
- Commitment to the emotional needs of children
- High standard of English
- Willingness to apply for a Cazier check
- Ability to run an existing national NGO from a Romanian address
- Willingness to fund-raise so that professionals can be given subsidised training leading to play therapy qualifications
- Formator certificate or willingness to obtain it
Please note that this opportunity is on a part-time voluntary basis until the training programme is launched.
To apply for this opportunity, please send an email with your CV to: Roger Day email@example.com