Nationals from Mexico who are residing in Mexico in the moment of applying are eligible to apply. Furthermore, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
• Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
• Be fluent in English (minimum TOEFL score of 105 points in the Internet based test).
• Demonstrate a competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training – and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
• Demonstrate professional excellence in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5 on the scale of 4.0 or equivalent).
• Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree, with an average grade of minimum 8.